Please note: This is not an NWG role.
Recruitment Opportunity with Warwickshire County Council
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE), Missing and Trafficking Team Co-ordinator
Location: Leamington Justice Centre
Salary: £40,057 – £41,967 per annum
Posted: 11 Dec 2017
Closes: 02 Jan 2018
Job Ref: WARW000003882
Sector: Local Councils
Job Type: Social work: Children – Qualified
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Standard
37.0 Hours per Week
- Professional qualification. This could be Police Officer, Social Worker, Probation Officer, Safeguarding Nurse or other professional qualification.
- Must have appropriate and current registration with the professional body e,g Social Worker must be registered with the Health & Care Professionals Council (HCPC) or
- Substantial post qualification experience within their professional field.
- Substantial and relevant experience in providing advice and support on matters in relation to child sexual exploitation, missing children and trafficking. This must include a sound and advanced knowledge and understanding of the issues involved in Child Sexual Exploitation including offending patterns, impact on children and young people. Knowledge of the factors that may increase a young person’s vulnerability to child sexual exploitation and trafficking. Advanced knowledge of tactics or actions which can be taken to disrupt perpetrators and protect children and young people.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and providing advice to children’s workforce regarding complex safeguarding cases.
- The ability to work under a very high degree of pressure including meeting unpredictable deadlines and dealing with conflicting demands.
- The ability of experience to undertake assessment of complex needs and develop monitor and review appropriate programme of care and support, involving multi-agency delivery, for and in partnership with clients and carers.
- Experience of contributing to or leading policy development within the service area.
- Experience of supervising and managing a small team including undertaking formal appraisal.
To apply please click HERE