The annual NWG Unsung Hero Awards 2018 dinner is a wonderful evening spent celebrating the achievements of our network members through our Unsung Hero awards ceremony.
We look forward to reading all the nominations.
The aim of the NWG Unsung Hero Awards is to recognise and reward individuals or teams who have made significant, ongoing contribution to tackling child sexual exploitation, either through direct interactions with young people, their support of staff within teams or projects or their contributions to an innovative method of working. Winners receive a certificate and prize. All those nominated receive a certificate.
This year we will be recognising the following categories:
- Inspiring Voices Award – for a young person or young people who have inspired others to tackle sexual exploitation
- Working Together Award – Local Authority and community groups who are working together to achieve positive change
- Helping Hand Award – Outstanding contribution for those who work tirelessly to improve the response to children
- Safer Environments Award – for those who work to improve their community and, on behalf of the National Police Chiefs Council;
- The National Policing Lead’s Award – An individual/team who has made a ‘significant contribution by influencing change thereby safeguarding vulnerable individuals or preventing further victims of abuse’
Do you know someone deserving of one of these awards?
Click here to download the nomination form. You can nominate for different categories but please remember to use separate nomination forms. Once completed please send nominations to email@example.com by Monday 8th January 2018
Tickets are available for the award dinner and ceremony which also includes after dinner entertainment. Buy your tickets at https://www.kc-jones.co.uk/nwg2018
Take a look at who was nominated for the 2017 Unsung Hero Awards HERE