NWG Annual Enhanced Programme Of Learning And Development Conference 18 & 19 April 2018
Following the resounding success of our previous conferences, we are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the NWG Annual Enhanced Programme of Learning and Development.
This is an opportunity for professional and personal development, exploring cutting edge techniques and new learning to prevent and safeguard children and young people at risk or engaged in child exploitation, to include sexual exploitation in human trafficking and modern slavery.
We are pleased to announce that we have confirmed 2 of our Keynote Speakers.
- Stephen Barron, Operation Sanctuary, Newcastle
- Frank Noteboom, (CKM) Centrum Kinderhandel Mensenhandel
Benefits for your team and organisation;
- Opportunity to establish or reconnect with networks
- Professional learning and upskilling your team
- Explore latest learning of new and current landscape and practice
- Learn about innovative responses to improve services
- Networking opportunities allow professional curiosity and develop creative solutions
- Wider workforce improvements
- Improved responses to regulatory bodies.
- Gain knowledge across counties, regions, national and internationally
Call For Submissions
Submissions of work taking place in the UK to feature in our round of special interest groups are now invited. If you would like to be considered for one of our 50-minute Special Interest Groups please click here to download the submission form.
Please send completed submission forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 16th October 2017. Submitters will be notified in December 2017.
Over 50 speakers took part in our previous networking event, and the evaluation showed you all enjoyed not just the learning, but also the chance to network and catch up with others working in the same complex field of abuse, sharing experiences successes and frustrations.
Unsung Hero Awards
We spent a wonderful evening celebrating the achievements of our network members through our awards ceremony back in March and we look forward to reading all the nominations again this time. Applications will be available for you to consider who you might nominate in October 2017 for submission by the end of January 2018.
If you have any queries please contact us via the event hotline on 01332 227778. We look forward to welcoming you in Nottingham.