£3 Text donations – Terms and Conditions – VOICE (70007)
- You can donate to NWG Network by texting the word ‘VOICE’ to 70007. Your support will result in a £3 donation to NWG Network for each text message that you send. Please note that in addition to the £3 donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). Please note that you can only donate from a UK mobile and cannot use this service from a Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile abroad you may incur additional network charges.
- You can send a text message between 00:01 on 01 September 2014 and 23:59 on 31 August 2017.
- Please ensure you spell the keyword ‘VOICE’ carefully and send your text message to the correct short code 70007.
- If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received within the specified times and dates, you will be charged £3 via a reply message. It may take some time for you to receive a reply message. Please wait until you receive it. Any repeat texts will result in repeat donations.
- If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified times and dates, you may not receive a reply but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be charged the £3 donation as you will not be donating to NWG Network.
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to send a text donation to us.
- If you would like to make a bigger donation to NWG Network, you can donate online through the following website: https://nationalworkinggroup.charitycheckout.co.uk/Donate or call 01332 585371. All donations to NWG Network, including the donation from the RATE text are non-refundable.
- NWG Network, their subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost or not properly received.
- The SMS service is provided by Cymba Integrated Solutions Limited. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Cymba at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or write to Cymba,110 Gloucester Avenue, London. NW1 8HX.
- NWG Network is a registered charity number 1125632 (England & Wales). To get involved with NWG Network in different ways, go to www.nwgnetwork.org or visit http://www.stop-cse.org/
NWG Network Headquarters. Suite 2, Innovation House, East Service Road, Raynesway, Derby. DE21 7BF
01332 585371 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.nwgnetwork.org
Registered Charity No: 1125632. Company Registration No: 6557851