NWG Annual Enhanced Programme of Learning and Development
Wednesday 18th April – Thursday 19th April 2018
East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
There is now only 10 days left to make your submission for one of our 50-minute Special Interest Groups. It is your input as submitters/presenters that allows us to create such a valuable conference year on year.
If you need any reason to submit these are some of the figures from last year’s delegates;
- 99% of delegates rated the Range of topics as excellent or good
- 99% of delegates rated the Special Interest Groups as excellent or good
- 98% of delegates would attend a future NWG Conference
- 98% of delegates would recommend a future NWG Conference to a colleague
We are pleased to announce that we have confirmed 2 of our Keynote Speakers.
- Stephen Barron, Operation Sanctuary, Newcastle
- Frank Noteboom, (CKM) Centrum Kinderhandel Mensenhandel
Keynote biographies and further information can be found on the event website.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – — – – – – – – — – – – – – – — – – – — – – – – –
Benefits for your team and organisation;
- Opportunity to establish or reconnect with networks
- Professional learning and upskilling your team
- Explore latest learning of new and current landscape and practice
- Learn about innovative responses to improve services
- Networking opportunities allow professional curiosity and develop creative solutions
- Wider workforce improvements
- Improved responses to regulatory bodies.
- Gain knowledge across counties, regions, national and internationally