Young Person Consultation
Between December 2013 – September 2014 we consulted with approximately 65 young people affected by CSE. We ran a number of focus groups as well surveys that young people could complete with workers and send to us.
- If a national awareness campaign was needed?
- If so, what could it look like?
- If so, what would be the best way to raise awareness?
- that a national campaign was needed
- that schools were key to it working
- that there was a need for a variety of options for young people to speak out as some young people felt they had no options
- plus they gave us lots of information about what a campaign could look like